Revenue Marketing Specialist EMEA
Aiven provides an open source data platform as a service. We help organizations fuel the continuous innovation needed to create cutting edge, data-intensive applications by using the leading open source technologies.
We’ve got the will - our vision: Aiven is a trusted open source data platform for everyone.
We’ve got the way - our values: openness, ownership and courage. We’re proud of our positive and passionate working environment, and it makes us really excited about what we can achieve. With us, you’ll be free to contribute creatively and meaningfully.
We’ve got the funding - our trusted backers: with world-class investors like Atomico, IVP and Earlybird Venture Capital, in 2022 we raised Series D funding of $210M to fuel global expansion, sustainability and diversity in tech. With a recent valuation of $3B, we’re one of the tech world’s most recent unicorns.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our people and invest in building a diverse team. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. We have a journey ahead of us, and we are committed to taking that journey towards being a more diverse and inclusive company.
Come and read more about us at https://aiven.io/blog/what-is-aiven.
To support our fast growing team in EMEA, we are looking for a Revenue Marketer. This role will be crucial to our expansion in EMEA and will be part of a small Regional Marketing Team that is focused on predominantly UKI, DACH, France and Nordics. Our ideal candidate is therefore based in any of these regions.
- Solid understanding of how to support sales, you have the ability to find the gaps in our Go to Market approach and you can pro-actively propose activities to support our Sales team in growing their business
- Act as a liaison between HQ marketing and the Regional Sales organization, representing the regional needs and priorities
- Work with sales to create a local high velocity sales, enterprise sales and partner management-related marketing strategy to support our growth.
- Understand specific challenges of strategic accounts; discover the decision-making process and key personas in the organization to support demand generation efforts in the region, including digital lead generation campaigns, events and webinars, partner co-marketing and thus support the ambitious regional growth targets
- Be data driven and obsessed with delivering high quality leads that can convert into sale opportunities
- Execute local marketing activities and implement best practices for outbound campaigns that can be tracked and optimized over time
- Ensure that the synergies between HQ efforts and local initiatives are as high as possible and that these together provide sales with the optimized lead generation pipeline.
- Work very closely with the SDR team to enable them with marketing activities supporting their lead generation
- Conduct market research and evaluation to understand regional and account opportunities
- Manage external agencies and vendors
- 3-5 years of experience in (B2B) field marketing, preferably in a SaaS, Cloud, Technology environment
- Experience with sales & marketing automation systems, preferably SFDC and Pardot, Zoom Info, Outreach, Unbounce etc
- Able to plan, manage and execute projects from beginning to end
- Excellent written and oral communications skills in English ( + local language)
- Experience in planning and producing in-person and virtual events that create high ROI
- A brilliant multitasker and highly productive executioner
- You have a creative mindset and enjoy working with a diverse team.
- Solid understanding of digital marketing techniques and how they can applied to drive more leads with higher conversion. We have an inhouse demand gen team so you are not expected to drive digital campaigns
- You are eager to learn and improve every single day
- You are not afraid of taking risks and you can give and take feedback with a smile
- This position might involve some amount of traveling
Don’t worry if your experience doesn’t line up perfectly – we still encourage everyone to apply! We believe in investing in our crabs’ professional growth.
If you ask us what’s the best thing about working for Aiven, many will probably say it’s the high concentration of talent from around the world that we have here. Enjoy the agile environment of a hyperscale scale-up where you can truly make an impact and have fun while at it.
We invest in you
- Participate in Aiven’s equity plan.
- Dreaming of flexible work arrangements? Look no further. Work in one of our hubs, fully remote, or anything in between.
- Get the equipment you need to set yourself up for success.
- Step up your career game with real employer support (use one of our learning platforms, annual learning budget, and more).
- Get holistic wellbeing support through our global Employee Assistance Program.
Make a difference at Aiven
- Contribute to open source projects that you find meaningful outside of work - and get paid for it. Our Plankton program recognizes extra work to the open source ecosystem for developers and non-developers alike.
- Use up to 5 days per year to volunteer for a good cause of your choice.
- Join one of our team member resource groups - empower yourself and others in missions that resonate with you.
- Your wellbeing matters: we provide professional massage at the office as well as health and fitness benefits through Urban Sport Club membership
- Love breakfast. So do we. Join us at our monthly team breakfast
- Know someone who would be the perfect fit for Aiven? Benefit from our referral bonus programme as soon as you join.
Amazing, What’s next
If you think Aiven is the place for you, send us your CV, and we’ll get in touch!
How to Recognise and Avoid Employment Scams
There has been a rise in fake job postings used by scammers to get personal information. Please familiarise yourself with the red flags of a potential scam.
Aiven provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, marital and family status or without regard to any other similar personal attributes. Aiven complies with applicable local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and any other terms and conditions related to employment.