Netsuite Product Owner
Aiven provides an open source data platform as a service. We help organizations fuel the continuous innovation needed to create cutting edge, data-intensive applications by using the leading open source technologies.
We’ve got the will - our vision: Aiven is a trusted open source data platform for everyone.
We’ve got the way - our values: openness, ownership and courage. We’re proud of our positive and passionate working environment, and it makes us really excited about what we can achieve. With us, you’ll be free to contribute creatively and meaningfully.
We’ve got the funding - our trusted backers: with world-class investors like Atomico, IVP and Earlybird Venture Capital, in 2022 we raised Series D funding of $210M to fuel global expansion, sustainability and diversity in tech. With a recent valuation of $3B, we’re one of the tech world’s most recent unicorns.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our people and invest in building a diverse team. We recognize the many benefits of a diverse workforce and strive for an inclusive workplace that empowers all our colleagues to thrive. We have a journey ahead of us, and we are committed to taking that journey towards being a more diverse and inclusive company.
Come and read more about us at https://aiven.io/blog/what-is-aiven.
Aiven is seeking an experienced and highly skilled NetSuite Product Owner to join our team. The successful candidate will play a meaningful role in the support, maintenance, and development of NetSuite as well as using NetSuite capabilities and other SaaS applications to solve business challenges. This position is part of Aiven’s finance team and role is based in Helsinki.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the primary point of contact for NetSuite administration, configuration, and user support
- Maintain and enhance NetSuite functionality, workflows, and system configurations to meet evolving business needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to NetSuite, including out-of-the-box functionality, system integrations, and customizations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather requirements and implement system enhancements
- Develop and implement testing strategies to ensure the accuracy and integrity of data within NetSuite
- Provide end-user training and support, assisting with troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Stay up-to-date with the latest NetSuite features, releases, and standard methodologies to ensure optimal system performance
- Find opportunities for operational improvements and implement solutions to streamline operations
- Participate in system upgrades and ensure smooth transitions by performing thorough testing and validation
- Possible participation in development of finance IT related tools.
What We're Looking For:
- College degree in related field and/or NetSuite Certified Administrator
- Experience with NetSuite financial modules such as General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, and Fixed Assets. Knowledge of multi-currency is considered a plus.
- At least 5 years ERP experience—implementations and upgrades
- 3+ years NetSuite OneWorld experience
- Experience using SuiteScript and SuiteFlow tools
- Experience with other applications, such as Preset, Salesforce, Inflow, Staria Banking, is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Solid understanding of accounting principles, with the ability to apply accounting knowledge to NetSuite configurations and troubleshooting
- Sound technical proficiency in NetSuite administration, including customizations, workflows, and saved searches. Proficiency of SuiteApprovals and SuiteScript a plus
- Proven ability to identify and resolve system issues, both within the standard NetSuite functionality and with advanced troubleshooting methods
- Thorough with a commitment to maintaining data accuracy and system integrity
Don’t worry if your experience doesn’t line up perfectly – we still encourage everyone to apply. We believe in investing in our crabs’ professional growth.
If you ask us what’s the best thing about working for Aiven, many will probably say it’s the high concentration of talent from around the world that we have here. Enjoy the agile environment of a hyperscale scale-up where you can truly make an impact and have fun while at it.
We invest in you
- Participate in Aiven’s equity plan.
- Dreaming of flexible work arrangements? Look no further. Work in one of our hubs , fully remote, or anything in between.
- Get the equipment you need to set yourself up for success.
- Step up your career game with real employer support (use one of our learning platforms, annual learning budget, and more).
- Get holistic wellbeing support through our global Employee Assistance Program.
Make a difference at Aiven
- Contribute to open source projects that you find meaningful outside of work - and get paid for it! Our Plankton program recognizes extra work to the open source ecosystem for developers and non-developers alike.
- Use up to 5 days per year to volunteer for a good cause of your choice.
- Join one of our team member resource groups - empower yourself and others in missions that resonate with you.
- Your wellbeing matters: we provide extensive Occupational Health Care, Dental Care, as well as sports, culture, massage, commute and lunch benefits
- We care about your learning! We provide Finnish Language lessons to help you settle in to your new environment
- Love breakfast? So do we! Join us at our monthly office breakfast
- We also have you covered by statutory accident insurance
Amazing! What’s next?
If you think Aiven is the place for you, send us your CV, and we’ll get in touch!
How to Recognise and Avoid Employment Scams
There has been a rise in fake job postings used by scammers to get personal information. Please familiarise yourself with the red flags of a potential scam.
Aiven provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to age, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, marital and family status or without regard to any other similar personal attributes. Aiven complies with applicable local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and any other terms and conditions related to employment.