Executive & Team Assistant
Are you ready to step into a dynamic role where your organizational skills will shine? As our Executive & Team Assistant, you'll be at the heart of our operations, providing critical support to our CEO and executive team.
As the central point of contact for our CEO and Founder, your responsibilities will include:
- Calendar & Inbox Management: Responsible for ensuring our CEO is always well-prepared for internal and external meetings. Manage the CEO's inbox efficiently, identifying and responding to urgent requests while keeping an eagle eye on tasks.
- Travel: Organize travel arrangements, from international journeys to local trips, with precision and attention to detail.
- Communication, Meetings & Events: Be the liaison between the CEO and team members, suppliers, and clients. Handle all communications with professionalism and promptness. You'll co-ordinate executive team meetings, including logistics and documentation, ensuring a seamless flow of information and also help with the co-ordination of executive team meetings, including logistics, ensuring a seamless flow of information.
- Project Management: Step up to coordinate and manage specific projects, from research to execution. You'll be the go-to person for project alignment.
- Admin and documentation: Handle general administrative tasks, including document management, filing, and correspondence.
- Executive Experience: Proven experience as an Executive Assistant or in a similar role, providing support to C-suite executives.
- Language Skills: Advanced English proficiency.
- Tech Savvy: You navigate Office/G Suite Applications with ease and are curious to learn and adopt new technologies that help improve operations and efficiency (ChatGPT/Jira/Confluence/Email platforms etc).
- Discretion and confidentiality: Ability to handle highly sensitive and confidential information discreetly.
- Collaboration Champion: Experience in collaborating with various stakeholders, including cross-functional teams and external partners.
- Events experience: Experience in event management is highly regarded.
- Flexible: No two days will look the same, and given the global nature of our team and business sometimes flexibility in working hours will be required. But that's a two way street at Binalyze, you're also given the flexibility to work in the way that works best for you. This is a remote first role, with some requirement to attend our office in Tallin, Estonia to support our CEO directly.
If you're ready for an exciting role where your organizational skills shine, we want to hear from you!
Join us in shaping the future of Binalyze - Apply Now!