(Senior) Machine Learning Engineer
We are developing an AI Platform for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. Our platform leverages advanced AI to enable construction domain experts to create complex use cases efficiently.
We are looking for a (Senior) Machine Learning Engineer, experienced in Deep Learning, Computer Vision and Natural Language Processing, to drive the development and production of deep learning models. The role requires you to operate as both an individual contributor as well as lead a team of highly skilled Machine Learning Engineers.
- Prototyping AI Models on real-world data, and driving it to production.
- Spanning from model architecture design through to production.
- Delivering production-grade AI Models for AEC industry use cases.
We are looking for candidates, with demonstrable experience in Deep Learning. In addition to method knowledge, the candidate should have extensive industry experience in taking deep learning models to production and scaling on large-scale customer data.
- MS/PhD in Deep Learning.
- 5+ years of Industrial experience in Deep Learning.
- At least 2-3 years of leading Machine Learning (Deep Learning) projects.
- Experience in Computer Vision / ViT, Machine Learning, Knowledge Graphs and Natural Language Processing.
- Publications on the development and application of CNNs, RNNs, GNNs, Transformers in top conferences (ICCV, CVPR, ICML)
- Exceptional Implementation experience in developing new deep learning models in PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Abundant evidence of being able to code from scratch on GitHub
- A thorough understanding of software design
- Exceptional communication skills and demonstrable leadership skills.
- Fluent and articulate in English
Competitive salary + Attractive stock options