Product UI/UX Designer Intern
CONXAI is building an AI platform for the AEC industry to quickly and easily contextualize different types & formats of project lifecycle data from multiple sources, and transform them into actionable knowledge.
We are looking for a highly motivated and passionate UI/UX Design Intern to participate in the design and implement a delightful experience for our AI-First Solutions and take them to the next level.
In this role, you will work closely with the Product Owner, Product Development Manager and other Interns.
- Prototype and test interaction concepts, wireframes and click dummies
- Participate in user research to map customer journeys, pain points and needs, and prototype user stories
- Design mockups and presentations
- Enrolled student of Graphic Design, Interaction Design, UX Design or similar & familiar with UX and UI design
- Preferably 1+ years of internship experience in user experience design of B2B SaaS Products
- Experience in evaluating user needs and validating concepts with end-users through prototyping and testing
- Knowledge of design thinking
- Experience in data visualization
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Become a part of a fast-growing ConTech startup, backed by top VCs from Germany, UK and USA
- An international and diverse team on a mission to revolutionize the $12 Trillion global construction industry unlike anything before
- You will be at the center of our product development
This is a paid internship (EUR 2.100 gross per month) for a minimum of 6-months, based in Munich