Computer Vision Engineering Interns
We are an AI Platform that delivers tailored AI-enabled solutions for the AEC industry with ease and speed, at a fraction of the cost of bespoke ones. Our platform leverages advanced AI to enable construction domain experts to create complex use cases efficiently.
We are looking for full-time interns (for min. 6 months) to solve some cutting-edge computer vision and deep learning problems and be a part of our product development.
The successful candidate will -
- Extract and pre-process visual data from different data sources
- Implement metrics to evaluate and compare the performance of different approaches
- Discuss the task with customer-facing members to understand the problem and its constraints
- Proactively experiment with, and implement ML solutions to the problem
- Collaborate with ML engineers on model design, experiments, implementation, etc.
- Integrate the solutions to a common codebase and demonstrate good software engineering practices
- Communicate results and analysis regularly
- Pursuing (or completed) a PhD / Master's degree in Computer Science in a German or EU university
- Experience with training, and evaluating Deep Learning models in PyTorch and specifically, CNNs or ViTs
- Proficient in Python
- Experimentation mindset to improve performance on the method with fast iterations
- Good software engineering skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany
- Trained models for one of these tasks - Object Detection, Instance Segmentation, Scene Graph generation
- Worked with Large Vision-Language models
- Worked with Autonomous Driving data
- Extensive experience fine-tuning Deep Neural Networks on small, domain-specific custom datasets
- Knowledge of domain adaptation techniques
You will be a part of an inclusive start-up culture in a stimulating "work hard, play hard" environment. You will work with (and party with) great colleagues with diverse backgrounds. Team events and after-work activities are frequent at CONXAI. You will be empowered to bring new perspectives and create impact.