Sr. Computer Vision Engineer (India)
We are developing an AI Platform for the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction (AEC) industry. Our platform leverages advanced AI to enable construction domain experts to create complex use cases efficiently.
We are looking for a Senior Computer Vision Engineer, experienced in Deep Learning, to drive the development and production of computer vision models. The role requires you to manage Engineers effectively, grow our AI team, collaborate with a team of highly skilled Machine Learning Engineers, and operate as an individual contributor.
- Prototype AI Models on real-world data, and driving it to production
- Deliver production-grade AI Models for AEC industry use cases
- Manage ML Engineers effectively and take an active role in growing our AI team in Bengaluru
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in Germany and the US to prioritise tasks and ensure the successful delivery of ML models or features
In this position, you will report directly to our Lead AI Scientist, "Dr. Arjun Chandrasekaran" (PhD. in Computer Science Vision and Language from Georgia Tech, and Post-Doc from Max Planck Institute for Intelligent Systems) linkedin.com/in/carjun
We are looking for candidates with demonstrable experience in Deep Learning, and leading a team. In addition to theoretical knowledge, the candidate should have extensive industry experience in taking deep learning models to production and scaling on large-scale customer data.
- M Tech / PhD in Computer Science or related field from a Tier 1 university
- 5+ years of industry experience, incl. 3+ years in Computer Vision and Deep Learning
- 2+ years of leading Machine Learning (Deep Learning) projects
- 1+ years of leading a team of ML engineers
- Experience in Natural Language Processing is a plus
- Exceptional implementation experience in developing new Deep Learning models in PyTorch
- Thorough understanding of software design
- Previous experience in a fast-paced technology startup environment is a plus
- Fluent and articulate in English
- Dynamic and collaborative team working on cutting-edge technology
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Modern and inclusive work environment (office on MG Road)
- Stock options
- Periodic travels to our HQ in Munich, Germany