Data Science Intern
We are an AI Platform that delivers tailored AI-enabled solutions for the AEC industry with ease and speed, at a fraction of the cost of bespoke ones. Our platform leverages advanced AI to enable construction domain experts to create complex use cases efficiently.
We are looking for full-time interns (for min. 6 months) to translate AI outputs into insightful metrics and visualisations to facilitate decision making.
The successful candidate will -
- Extract and pre-process data from different data sources
- Apply data science techniques to extract insights and make predictions
- Implement data visualisation to communicate them to non-technical stakeholders
- Pursuing (or completed) a PhD / Master's degree in Data Science in a German or EU university
- Proficiency in Python for Data Science, deep understanding of statistics and experience with machine learning algorithms
- High familiarity with data wrangling techniques and visualisation tools
- Strong problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- Eligible to work in Germany
- AEC background or high degree of familiarity with the AEC industry
- Previous experience in Data Science or Machine Learning applied AEC problems
You will be a part of an inclusive start-up culture in a stimulating "work hard, play hard" environment. You will work with (and party with) great colleagues with diverse backgrounds. Team events and after-work activities are frequent at CONXAI. You will be empowered to bring new perspectives and create impact.