Head of Creative Operations
Posted on Friday, March 31, 2023
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
As the creative mastermind behind Everstores, you will lead the charge in developing the necessary capacity to serve over 50 D2C Shopify stores in our portfolio. The sky's the limit, and we are seeking a true trailblazer who can join our team and help us reach new heights.
- Develop and optimize creative delivery in collaboration with performance marketing teams, with a focus on paid social media.
- Take ownership of the creative success metric and maintain a strong performance-oriented approach to the business.
- Improve and manage the branding and creative strategies for all acquired brands.
- Lead the creative capacity and proactively gather expected requests from performance and commercial teams.
- Build and expand your team and network of agencies, platforms, and freelancers to meet growing requirements.
- Project manage initiatives and ensure the final quality control for all assets.
- Ensure the entire team is excited about our launches, especially our video content!
- Over 6 years of creative experience, including at least 3 years on either the agency or scale-up side.
- Demonstrated success in building and leading operational creative teams.
- Passionate and experienced leader with strong team-building and management skills.
- Collaborative mindset with excellent interpersonal and influencing skills across a range of teams.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, able to work in a fast-paced, data-driven environment with a positive attitude and the ability to multitask effortlessly.
- Ability to stay focused under pressure, prioritize, and manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Fluent in English, with proficiency in other European languages being a plus.
- We prefer to move fast and iterate.
- We have a growth mindset and fear average.
- We believe in taking extreme ownership and granting autonomy to others in their work.
- We share in both successes and failures.
- We think the best ideas should always win regardless of where they come from.
- We focus on outcomes and don’t confuse activity with progress.
Everstores Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
See more open positions at everstores.com
Something looks off?