VP of Growth
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Wednesday, May 3, 2023
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
- You will lead our Growth team of AAA talent across Paid Social, Paid Search, Storefront, MarTech, Portfolio Management, Creative Ops, and Web Analytics functions.
- You will drive our efforts to develop an operationally leveraged, holistic framework to consistently grow our portfolio of D2C brands and be ultimately responsible for our portfolio’s PL performance. You will own all revenue-related activities (customer acquisition across all channels, retention, pricing/AOV growth, etc.).
- You will refine our Growth KPIs and develop a data-driven approach to track performance across all parts of the Growth funnel from first principles. You will be the driving force instilling data-driven decision-making within the Growth team and set goals across the function.
- You will work closely with our Deal Execution teams to inform short- and long-term acquisition decisions/strategy from a Growth point of view.
- You will work closely with our Tech teams to lead the further development of Growth modules within our AOS (Autopilot Operating System) and lead buy vs. build decisions.
- As part of our management team, you will crucially inform and drive decisions related to our broader company strategy.
- You have prior experience leading high-performing Growth teams of meaningful size (ideally across various functions) and at least 8+ years of experience in very fast-paced environments such as startups/scaleups.
- You have exceptional people leadership and interpersonal skills. You set an impeccable example and inspire others to deliver extraordinary results.
- You’re a force of rigorous execution and operational excellence and have a track record to show for it. You move fast, have an execution mindset, and maintain a sense of urgency and bias toward action.
- You embody first-principles thinking and lean on data for all key decisions.
- You can effortlessly marry the execution of day-to-day operations with longer-term strategic thinking. You understand when to step out of hands-on directing and coach others throughout the business.
Everstores Technologies is an equal-opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions, and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives, and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, our work will improve.
See more open positions at everstores.com
Something looks off?