Finance & Accounting (Working Student | Part-Time)
Accounting & Finance
Posted on Thursday, February 23, 2023
At Everstores, we are building a next-generation technology platform to unlock the D2C (direct-to-consumer) e-commerce asset class at scale and provide exit liquidity to small merchants. We have raised €20m in funding from Earlybird Venture Capital, Picus Capital, Viola Credit, and top-tier angels. We were founded in 2022 and are based in Berlin.
Our team combines deep expertise across engineering, data, e-commerce, and investing. We’re ambitious entrepreneurs that approach everything from first principles and with curiosity as we problem-solve at the frontier of challenging open-ended problems. We are always looking for humble talent that moves fast, fears average, and takes extreme ownership to join our ranks.
- Be an active part in the preparation of the month-end closing
- Drive and support strategic projects such as the introduction and roll-out of new finance tools or trade finance instruments
- Support in planning activities such as forecasting and budgeting
- Conduct recurring validity and controlling checks to ensure water-proof billing and cash collection
- Prepare payment runs / process of payment transactions
- Develop and optimize finance structures & controlling processes
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching
- You are currently enrolled in a full-time Bachelor's or Master's program in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Controlling or any other related field
- You have demonstrated first working experience
- You handle or pick up on Excel, PowerPoint, and other analytical tools with ease
- Detail-orientation combined with a pragmatic, impact-driven work ethic
- Fluency in German and English (both in writing and speaking)
- Motivation to join our ambitious and fun team in Berlin
- We prefer to move fast and iterate.
- We have a growth mindset and fear average.
- We believe in taking extreme ownership and granting autonomy to others in their work.
- We share in both successes and failures.
- We think the best ideas should always win regardless of where they come from.
- We focus on outcomes and don’t confuse activity with progress.
Everstores Technologies is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We welcome applicants of all genders, ages, ethnicities, religions and other backgrounds, characteristics, perspectives and abilities. The more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our work will be.