Digital Developer - Customer Success Delivery
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are the global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to make fintech innovation available to every company. The FintechOS platform simplifies and accelerates the launching, servicing, and expansion of financial products and services, helping businesses recognize value up to ten times sooner than with other approaches: with FintechOS, banks, insurance providers, and companies can get up and running with new financial solutions in as little as 12 weeks.
Unlike other financial technologies, FintechOS breaks data free from the core, enabling the creation of personalized and differentiated products and customer journeys at scale. FintechOS is a cloud-native platform that connects with any ecosystem tech or service – financial and non-financial – and can plug anywhere in the tech stack, working with existing and legacy tech companies that want to keep. We have invested deeply in our technology IP and are proud to have built not only an exceptional platform but also a diverse and experienced tech team.
About the role
We are looking for a skilled Digital Developer to ensure the timely and high-quality delivery of digital solutions that meet the needs and expectations of the customers and stakeholders.
In this role, you will handle complex technical challenges and deliver innovative solutions that differentiate FintechOS from competitors.
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and follow best practices in software development to build scalable, maintainable, and secure applications that provide value to the end users and drive business growth.
- Develop and maintain web applications, software, and digital products.
- Write and test code to ensure it meets project requirements and functions as intended.
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and improve project workflows, processes, and methodologies.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and bugs that arise during development and testing.
- Review and analyze user feedback and analytics data to identify areas for improvement in existing products and to inform future product development.
- Keep up to date with emerging trends, tools, and technologies in development.
- Document project development processes, code, and other relevant information to aid knowledge sharing and future maintenance.
What you’ll need
- Experience with Node.js, TypeScript, and server-side technologies such as Express.js
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles, code versioning, OOP concepts, troubleshooting, and data models
- Experience with API design and development using REST, GraphQL, or SOAP
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of relational databases such as MySQL and non-relational databases such as MongoDB and ability to design, implement and optimize database schemas and queries
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical thinking and ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and tools such as GitLab CI/CD, Jenkins, or CircleCI
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- Familiarity with cloud computing platforms such as AWS, GCP, or Azure
- Experience with containerization technologies such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with financial technologies and APIs such as Plaid, Stripe, or PayPal
- Familiarity with testing frameworks such as Jest, Mocha, Selenium or Katalon
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business co-headquartered in New York and London
- We have a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in North America and Europe.
- Our customers range from global strategic companies like Groupe Société Générale, Admiral Group, and BPCE Oney, to game-changing players like Vibrant, eMag, and Howden
- Our partners include both niche consulting agencies and global consulting firms and systems integrators, including Deloitte, EY, and PWC.