Senior Front-End Developer (React)
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are the global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to make fintech innovation available to every company. The FintechOS platform simplifies and accelerates the launching, servicing, and expansion of financial products and services, helping businesses recognize value up to ten times sooner than with other approaches: with FintechOS, banks, insurance providers, and companies can get up and running with new financial solutions in as little as 12 weeks.
Unlike other financial technologies, FintechOS breaks data free from the core, enabling the creation of personalized and differentiated products and customer journeys at scale. FintechOS is a cloud-native platform that connects with any ecosystem tech or service – financial and non-financial – and can plug anywhere in the tech stack, working with existing and legacy tech that companies want to keep. We have invested deeply in our technology IP and are proud to have built not only an exceptional platform but also a diverse and experienced tech team.
About the role
FintechOS is currently looking for a Senior Front-End Developer that will be working in the Product team, assuring the high quality of the FintechOS platform.
What you’ll be doing
- develop the core FintechOS platform - everything required to build and run the apps
- improve and expand the functionality of the FintechOS Studio - our web-based rapid app development studio
- create new, reusable components that are leveraged by developers that build apps inside the FintechOS Studio
- integrate third-party providers for innovative services to become part of the FintechOS list of components (authentication, image and voice recognition, video conferencing, digital signatures, document processing, security, A.I - the list is constantly expanding)
What you need
- 3+ years of background experience in a similar position
- Excellent understanding of Typescript, HTML 5, CSS3
- Experience working with TFS/GIT for version control
- Experience developing web projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Good understanding of design patterns
- Experience with test-driven development
- You want to be a part of something big
Nice to have:
- Experience working with Angular, SASS
- Experience working with JIRA for task management
- Experience with Native Android and IOS SDKs
We build for robustness - so expect unit testing, code reviews and a strong focus on security: which we believe are pillars of good software.
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business co-headquartered in New York and London
- We have a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in North America and Europe.
- Our customers range from global strategic companies like Groupe Société Générale, Admiral Group, and BPCE Oney, to game-changing players like Vibrant, eMag, and Howden
- Our partners include both niche consulting agencies and global consulting firms and systems integrators, including Deloitte, EY, and PWC.