Digital Business Analyst
Who we are in a nutshell
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are on a mission to transform how people engage with everyday financial services. Using innovative tools and a deep understanding of the customer journey, our mission is to bring effortless, personalized experiences to everyone.
We empower organizations to become truly customer-centric, helping them to adopt a data-driven approach, and consolidate critical data from multiple sources like databases, legacy systems or IoT devices. This connectivity accelerates processing, automation, and above all, the delivery of a streamlined experience. Our tech integrates customer data at every level of the customer journey - from the product catalog to the app. These capabilities free our clients to tailor products, workflows, and interactions to a segment of one.
FintechOS Lighthouse, our customer-centric platform for banking enables the delivery of smarter, profitable products and personalized experiences. Pre-built functionality and low code empower organizations to create value quickly. Move away from legacy systems, or keep them in place - it’s all possible. FintechOS Northstar, our customer-centric platform for insurance lets insurers deliver clever products, at a faster rate. Our platform makes continuous innovation and fast go-to-market a reality. At the same time, it reduces costs via end-to-end digital customer journeys and increases efficiencies.
Working in a digital transformation space, we lead and guide our clients through this tough process. This always involves business process changes and the introduction of a highly customized system to meet the needs. We need creditable and experienced people to work on this change under the guidance of our solution designer team, adhering to our vision of creating value and delivering a hyper-personalized experience to the end customers. We want to expand our practice with self-motivated people to participate in the success of these change programs.
- The Digital Business Analyst (Business Consultant) is the person in charge of the requirements elicitation process, working with the client to create a functional solution design of the system and is responsible for assisting the development and testing activities during the lifecycle of a Delivery Project.
- The above includes but is not limited to the following key activities:
- Have an up-to-date detailed knowledge of our technology capabilities (supported by FintechOS Acadamy) and how to best use them to achieve the expected result.
- Facilitating client meetings for detailed functional design, documenting the solution specifications, and providing in-depth guidance for the development team.
- Leading/participating in testing and training activities involved in the project.
- Triage the reported issues/change requests, drive the bug-fixing process and support the entire team involved in a Delivery Project.
- Conduct requirements elicitation workshops
- Perform Gap Analysis
- Define Business / Functional Requirements
- Define Non – Functional Requirements
- Define data exchanges with 3rd party systems
- Provide specifications for the development team and support the development process
- Quality assurance for the delivered functions
- Deliver standard or custom onsite and online training for customer
- Second partner teams in delivering successful implementations to FintechOS customers.
- Help create new professional expert content and improve current methodologies, frameworks, best practices and any other relevant documentation specific to the role
- Work with the FintechOS Academy team to help define, structure and create relevant expert learning content and certification programs for the role that customers and partner teams will consume through the online Academy.
- Enable success for FintechOS customers and partner organizations by collaborating closely with our Customer and Partner Success teams to answer any technical queries or help implement any technical solutions for the issues identified.
- Help onboard new colleagues on the role, by delivering required training needed and coaching and mentoring them on the role
- Provide constant feedback to Product teams enabling them to constantly improve FintechOS products
- At least 5 years of working experience in financial institutions/insurance companies, working on complex projects involving business content delivery and IT developments
- Preferably working experience on both the client and vendor side
- Product Management or Business Analysis experience/certificate
- Participated in multiple end-to-end IT projects from requirement gathering to closure (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Excellent communication skills (English, written/verbal)
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Coaching, mentoring
- Able to work as part of the team but also able to effectively share the workload with other colleagues
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business started in 2017 with a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in Europe, the UK, and North America
- Scaling globally at a high speed: 200+ people, 3 countries, with 100% YOY growth rate over the last years
- More than 40+ institutions run on FintechOS technology including Erste Bank, Société Générale, Scotiabank, Nationale-Nederlanden, Hyperion Insurance Group, Vienna Insurance Group and many more. We operate in 20 markets, across four continents with a total of $85bn in assets under management and we have offices in London, Amsterdam and Bucharest (soon opening in Dubai, Singapore and New York)
- FintechOS is 2020’s hottest FinTech Startup, according to the Europas Awards, an event launched in 2009 by TechCrunch’s editor-at-large, Mike Butcher, to recognize and celebrate the innovation emerging from Europe’s burgeoning tech startup scene
- FAST 50 & FAST 500 ranked by Deloitte amongst top technology companies in Europe and EMEA