Insurance Business Consultant
Who we are in a nutshell:
👋🏻 Hi, we are FintechOS! We are the global leader in fintech enablement, with a mission to make fintech innovation available to every company. The FintechOS platform simplifies and accelerates the launching, servicing, and expansion of financial products and services, helping businesses recognize value up toto ten times sooner than with other approaches: with FintechOS, banks, insurance providers, and other companies can get up and running with new financial solutions in as little as 12 weeks.
About the Role
Working in a digital transformation space, we lead and guide our clients through this tough process. This always involves business process changes and the introduction of a highly customized system to meet the needs. We need creditable and experienced people to work on this change under the guidance of our solution designer team, adhering to our vision of creating value and delivering a hyper-personalized experience to the end customers. We want to expand our practice with self-motivated people to participate in the success of these change programs.
- The Digital Business Analyst (Business Consultant) is the person in charge of the requirements elicitation process, working with the client to create a functional solution design of the system and is responsible for assisting the development and testing activities during the lifecycle of a Delivery Project.
- The above includes but is not limited to the following key activities:
- Have an up-to-date detailed knowledge of our technology capabilities (supported by FintechOS Acadamy) and how to best use them to achieve the expected result.
- Facilitating client meetings for detailed functional design, documenting the solution specifications, and providing in-depth guidance for the development team.
- Leading/participating in testing and training activities involved in the project.
- Triage the reported issues/change requests, drive the bug-fixing process and support the entire team involved in a Delivery Project.
- Conduct requirements elicitation workshops
- Perform Gap Analysis
- Define Business / Functional Requirements
- Define Non – Functional Requirements
- Define data exchanges with 3rd party systems
- Provide specifications for the development team and support the development process
- Quality assurance for the delivered functions
- Deliver standard or custom onsite and online training for customer
- Second partner teams in delivering successful implementations to FintechOS customers.
- Help create new professional expert content and improve current methodologies, frameworks, best practices and any other relevant documentation specific to the role
- Work with the FintechOS Academy team to help define, structure and create relevant expert learning content and certification programs for the role that customers and partner teams will consume through the online Academy.
- Enable success for FintechOS customers and partner organizations by collaborating closely with our Customer and Partner Success teams to answer any technical queries or help implement any technical solutions for the issues identified.
- Help onboard new colleagues on the role, by delivering required training needed and coaching and mentoring them on the role
- Provide constant feedback to Product teams enabling them to constantly improve FintechOS products
- Relevant experience working within the Insurance industry, working on complex projects involving business content delivery and IT developments
- Preferably working experience on both the client and vendor side
- Product Management or Business Analysis experience/certificate
- Participated in multiple end-to-end IT projects from requirement gathering to closure (agile, waterfall, hybrid)
- Excellent communication skills (English, written/verbal)
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving
- Coaching, mentoring
- Able to work as part of the team but also able to effectively share the workload with other colleagues
- We are a highly motivated bunch of people, taking on a huge technical challenge in one of the biggest industries in the world. We're fully aware that the impact of our work can be felt by hundreds of millions of people around the world.
- At FintechOS, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, stay, and do their best work. Our commitment to diversity and inclusion is reflected in our people, our partners, and our customers.
- We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin, and all the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
- We are a venture-backed business co-headquartered in New York and London
- We have a big list of international clients already under our belt, serving customers in North America and Europe.
- Our customers range from globally strategic companies like Groupe Société Générale, Admiral Group, and BPCE Oney, to game-changing players like Vibrant, eMag, and Howden
- Our partners include both niche consulting agencies and global consulting firms and systems integrators, including Deloitte, EY, and PWC.