Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 500,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and entering the French market this year, Getsafe is looking to expand further in order to serve even more European markets. Headquartered in Heidelberg, Germany, with offices in London and Berlin, the company employs more than 250 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
- Ensure consistent brand communication across all marketing and product touch points assigned to you
- Work with the Creative Studio and Marketing teams on brand strategy
- Leverage user research and feedback to craft copy and content solutions across our product and user-facing communications to help users navigate important financial decisions, understand complex concepts, and in turn, improve product conversion on a large scale
- Improve and maintain quality and consistency across digital products
- Potential tasks may include:
- Collaborating with product designers to develop new content features and improve existing ones
- Developing digital ad campaigns with performance marketing specialists, brand designers, and other copywriters
- Writing email CRM cycles in association with CRM leads and sales strategists
- Partnering with product managers on new landing page copy
- Assisting on external comms tasks (ex: customer service, PR, or social media) on an as-needed basis
- English native speaker with near-native German or German native speaker with near-native English
- This is non-negotiable! You must be native in either English or German and have an excellent level in the other language to be considered for this role
- At least 2-3 years of experience as a copywriter
- Proven experience writing for brand, digital marketing and digital product (bonus points for consumer facing mobile app experience)
- Able to both effectively collaborate with teammates and work independently
- Able to think holistically while also maintaining attention to detail
- Experience with common copy / Creative Studio processes in a start-up or agency environment
- Some experience using qualitative and quantitative data to inform your copy strategy and execution
- Great stakeholder management skills, comfortable working remotely with international, multicultural teams
- Genuinely excited to own copy strategy and execution related to product and UX copy and be the brand copy bridge between product and marketing
- Genuinely excited to tell stories about a topic that lots of people find boring (spoiler alert: it’s not!)
- Hopefully it goes without saying, but excellent writing and communication skills and strong editing and proofreading skills, including grammar, spelling, and punctuation, are a must.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin and Heidelberg
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)
Interested? Let’s chat!
MEET YOUR TEAM:
Lisa Wunderlich #booklover #chocoholic #madrileña #anglophile