Senior Product Manager - Acquisition
Getsafe is a digital insurance company that creates a better insurance experience for everyone. Powered by its unique technological platform, Getsafe makes insurance simple, fair and accessible. As Getsafe replaces complexity and manual paperwork with smart bots and automation, customers can file claims or change their coverage in real time with just a few clicks.
Since launching in Germany in 2018, Getsafe has become one of the best-rated insurtechs in Europe, serving over 550,000 customers. After having started its UK operations in 2020, expanding to Austria in 2022, and having entered the French market this year, Getsafe is operating in various markets with more to come. With offices in Heidelberg and Berlin, the company employs more than 200 people. In 2021, Getsafe received its insurance license from Germany’s financial regulator, BaFin. With €120 million raised to date, it is one of Europe’s top 10 funded insurtechs.
At Getsafe we believe in agile working methods: You can work remotely within Germany or the UK.
As a Senior Product Manager at Getsafe we want you to influence the overall product strategy. With your expertise, the team is able to align with stakeholders and create complex solutions that really respond to our customer needs. In this role specifically, you will own the web buying journey of our insurance products and drive our customer acquisition strategy.
- Lead a multi-disciplinary team responsible for implementation and launch of new features with end-to-end ownership over vision, roadmap, delivery and KPIs within your domain
- Use data to decompose and clarify problem statements, transform them into actionable items while highlighting the trade-offs
- Bring a data-driven approach to your domain to re-frame the status-quo and improve the conversion rate along the user journey
- Look at the product from a customer’s point of view and run experiments based on behavioural science. Use the experiment data to prioritise and build features that result in the highest impact
- Develop innovative and industry-leading products that uniquely serve our customers and differentiate our products from competitors
- Focus on the overall growth of the company by working with stakeholders and clearly communicate your vision, plans and insights to other decision-makers
- Bring 5+ years of experience as a product manager or similar role with a great track record of business impact, ideally in fast-paced technology companies
- Outstanding communication and leadership skills with the ability to structure complex topics and break them down into simple and scalable solutions
- Very good understanding of data and capable of deriving insights that impact the business and drive growth
- Highly interested in and naturally curious about using technology to solve business problems
- Self-managed and structured way of working
- Fluent (verbal and written) in English
- Eager to provide guidance and knowledge to more junior members of the team
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Remote, hybrid or office? The decision is yours! Work where and how you want in Germany. Our modern offices are centrally located in Berlin and Heidelberg
- Workation? Enjoy the possibility to work up to 90 days abroad in the EU
- Participate in our employee stock ownership program and secure your company shares (VSOPs)
- Grow with us and use your personal Getsafe budget for personal and professional development
- Use the Getsafe insurance voucher for the product of your choice
- Apple or Microsoft? Choose your individual hardware
- Celebrate with us! Regular team events (summer party, Christmas party, hackathon, etc.)
Interested? Let's Chat!