Health Safety Environment (HSE) Intern
Do you want to build a tastier future through cutting-edge technologies? We are looking for a mission-driven, creative, and committed HSE intern to join us 🦆. Come and bring your skills to the table!
GOURMEY is one of Europe's leading cultivated meat companies with global ambitions. Our vision is to create sustainable cultivated meat delights directly from animal cells for a conscious generation. We believe in a world where succulence can share a table with a positive impact and that cutting-edge technology combined with culinary arts can help us get there.
From engineers, scientists to culinary experts, we’re building an international team that shares the same passion for positive change. Currently a team of 50 Gourmates, we have dozens of nationalities at the table! Our differences are our strengths and our common language is food.
At GOURMEY, you will join the lab Operation team and report directly to the Head of lab Operations.
What will you be responsible for?
- Deploy HSE management system & documentation: management and steering, reporting, redaction of SOPs
- Participate in drawing up and implementing the single occupational risk assessment document (DUERP) for assessing professional risks
- Identify and analyze occupational hazards in the laboratories of our organization
- Ensure the implementation and follow-up of fire procedures training
- Deploy HSE actions, such as Chemical Assessment Project (collecting data such as Chemicals used for the type of activities, quantity, hazard identification, and categorization for each individual chemical).
What about you?
You are looking for an end-of-studies internship enabling you to take a global approach to the " health, safety and environment" policy across all the company's processes and structures. You are preparing for a degree (Bac+4/5) in the HSE field. Your proactivity and writing skills will enable you to quickly find your place in our organization.
- Writing skills
- Strong teamwork and adaptability, willingness to learn
- Rigor, organization, and autonomy
- Passionate about GOURMEY’s mission to bring to market delicious and sustainable foods through innovation
- Fluent in English & French, both written and spoken.
What is our recruitment process?
Inclusiveness is at the heart of everything we do at GOURMEY. By being transparent about each step of the process, and why we do things the way we do, we believe we can give all candidates a foretaste of GOURMEY’s culture. During the process, you will meet some of your team members in different parts of the recruitment process which will look like this:
- Interviews with our Talent Acquisition Manager.
- An interview with your future manager and colleagues.
- A last interview on-site (when possible) to meet part of the team and visit the labs & office
Want to know more about us?
We are a science, purpose, and engineering-driven company, founded in 2019 and now entering its next phase of growth after our recent fundraising.
We are dedicated to creating breakthrough technologies that will help address and push the boundaries of what’s possible – delivering innovations that benefit people and the planet. If you want to know more, have a look at our LinkedIn page, Career Site, and Glassdoor reviews as well as the many press reviews (Bloomberg; Forbes).