Enterprise Account Manager - Automotive (Detroit)
Grow with HiveMQ as we lead IoT messaging and connectivity
We are a fast-growing tech start-up looking to add to our team of innovative and motivated people. HiveMQ is a messaging platform for reliable, secure and scalable data movement to and from connected IoT devices. Our vision is a connected world where people and companies can unleash their full potential. Our flagship product, the HiveMQ MQTT broker, is used by over 130 customers to develop new connected products, improve efficiencies, and drive down costs.
HiveMQ originated in Landshut, Germany, and has grown into a global, remote-first company. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within HiveMQ. Join us as we work to contribute to the fast moving development of the IoT ecosystem and help companies enable mission critical use cases like connected cars, logistics, Industry 4.0 and connected IoT products.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
As our Enterprise Account Manager in the Auto space, you will support our biggest customers in the auto industry in Detroit.
Sales to the auto companies in Detroit is in your blood! You know the industry, you are well-connected and have been successful in landing and expanding relationships with key technology buyers focused on manufacturing excellence.
- Skilfully negotiate with customers to up and cross-sell not only the product, but a complete solution that includes support and service to ensure customer satisfaction
- Show our Enterprise customers how they can realise all advantages of the HiveMQ Enterprise MQTT broker in their projects
- Optimise our customer approach and sales strategies with a focus on our clients in the automotive space
- Build relationships, conduct product demonstrations and showcase customer's key benefits
- Work closely with our Sales, Marketing and Professional Services team to provide the best possible offering to our customers
- Sold to big auto manufacturers
- Sales to auto in your blood, know the industry trends and are well connected
- Around 5+ years of experience managing client relationships in the enterprise IoT space
- Experience selling infrastructure software such as messaging systems, databases, SaaS or big-data products, with a specific track record in selling to auto manufacturers
- Consultative up and cross selling skills in long sales cycles
- The ability to build strong executive relationships
- The proven ability to close large, complex enterprise deals
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to connect with clients and build lasting relationships
- A self-assured and helpful attitude, highly self-motivated with an independent working style
- Key strengths in team play and being an effective and avid presenter
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.