Senior IT Support Engineer
HiveMQ empowers businesses to transform with the most trusted MQTT platform. Designed to connect, communicate, and control IoT data under real-world stress, the HiveMQ MQTT platform is the proven enterprise standard and powers use cases in automotive, energy, logistics, smart manufacturing, transportation, and more. Leading brands like Audi, BMW, Liberty Global, Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, and ZF choose HiveMQ to build smarter IoT projects, modernize factories, and create better customer experiences.
HiveMQ is a remote-first company headquartered in Landshut, Germany, with a US office in Boston, Massachusetts. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within our diverse team at HiveMQ. We are looking for innovative, motivated, and passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing company.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
To ensure the seamless functioning of our IT landscape in a period of rapid growth within our organisation.
- Be responsible for On- and Off-boarding of users in a remote environment
- Support identity management solutions; especially cloud-based like Okta or Azure
- Troubleshoot technical issues across different operating systems and various software packages
- Set up and maintain hardware, including laptops, desktops, peripheral devices and printers
- Provide technical guidance on applications and security practices as well as prepare documentation
- Manage Mobile and endpoint devices (inventory, tracking, security)
- Provide Technical support for onsite and offsite events
- Support our users from an IT perspective and administrate our internal systems
- Pro-active approach for all further IT topic
- Several years of experience in a similar environment
- Very good knowledge of IT project and process management
- Experience in a modern SaaS landscape (e.g. Kandji, Okta, Confluence, Slack, Asana, Google Workspace, …)
- Cloud solutions knowledge
- Knowledge of best practices around security
- The ability to understand user needs and make right judgment calls
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision - must be a passionate and a motivated self-starter that can drive initiatives and take ownership
- Openness and eagerness to learn new technologies when necessary
- A passion for helping users and driving solutions
- An interest in technical challenges and take pride in solving them
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.