Senior Business Analyst
HiveMQ empowers businesses to transform with the most trusted MQTT platform. Designed to connect, communicate, and control IoT data under real-world stress, the HiveMQ MQTT platform is the proven enterprise standard and powers use cases in automotive, energy, logistics, smart manufacturing, transportation, and more. Leading brands like Audi, BMW, Liberty Global, Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, and ZF choose HiveMQ to build smarter IoT projects, modernize factories, and create better customer experiences.
HiveMQ is a remote-first company headquartered in Landshut, Germany, with a US office in Boston, Massachusetts. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within our diverse team at HiveMQ. We are looking for innovative, motivated, and passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing company.
HiveMQ’s Vision for this role
As a Senior Business Analyst in our Analytics Engineering team, your key responsibilities include guiding stakeholder requirements, delivering insightful data solutions, and using a range of analytical techniques to communicate key findings. You'll proactively identify and harness opportunities for analytical innovation, targeting inefficiencies in existing processes and systems. Additionally, you'll provide strategic advice to stakeholders and management on incorporating business changes that align with organizational goals. Your expertise will be instrumental in fostering business and product development, proposing options that address business objectives and requirements, and assessing the costs, benefits, risks, and impacts associated with each option.
- You will play a pivotal role in driving innovation and enabling data-driven insights.
- Your expertise will support business and product development by identifying and defining options that address business objectives and requirements, analyzing the costs, benefits, risks, and impacts of each option.
- Partner closely with the leaders across our GTM (go to market), R&D (research & development) and Admin teams on business requirements, data needs, supporting current processes and building new functionalities.
- Lead requirement gathering sessions, prioritize requirements, collaborate with developers on design and implementation, and facilitate end-to-end execution of projects.
- Support user acceptance activities to ensure that business and system requirements are met
- Analyze data, data flows, business processes, troubleshoot issues and partner with dev and business teams on optimized solutions.
- Strong SQL skills.
- Proficiency in key SaaS metrics.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Ability to assess and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders.
- Strong conceptual and creative problem-solving skills; ability to work with considerable ambiguity; ability to learn new and complex concepts quickly.
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.