Working Student - Marketing
HiveMQ empowers businesses to transform with the most trusted MQTT platform. Designed to connect, communicate, and control IoT data under real-world stress, the HiveMQ MQTT platform is the proven enterprise standard and powers use cases in automotive, energy, logistics, smart manufacturing, transportation, and more. Leading brands like Audi, BMW, Liberty Global, Mercedes-Benz, Siemens, and ZF choose HiveMQ to build smarter IoT projects, modernize factories, and create better customer experiences.
HiveMQ is a remote-first company headquartered in Landshut, Germany, with a US office in Boston, Massachusetts. The last time we counted, we spoke 32 languages within our diverse team at HiveMQ. We are looking for innovative, motivated, and passionate individuals to join our rapidly growing company.
- Migrate our blog posts from our former to the new website
- Convert Markdown and HTML to RichText
- Create images in Figma
- Preview, test and check each content piece, ensuring quality and bug-free blog posts
- Work in an international team
- General understanding of technology/computers/informatics
- Very good knowledge of English
- A keen sense for details
- Basic knowledge of Content Management Systems like WordPress, Joomla…
- Ideally (but not mandatory) knowledge of Storyblok, Hugo, SvelteKit, and GitHub
EXCERPT FROM OUR CUSTOMER LIST
Informations about our job advertisements
Job advertisements of HiveMQ GmbH are always directed at female, male and various applicants, regardless of age, gender, religion, sexual identity, disability, race, ethnic origin, world view, etc. The selection of a candidate is exclusively based on qualifications. For organisational reasons, we cannot return application documents and cannot reimburse any expenses that you incur during the application process.