Procurement & Logistics Specialist - Indirect Goods and Services (m/f/d)
- Negotiation with external suppliers to secure advantageous terms with a win-win approach, both at a technical and commercial level
- Collaboration and discussion with other internal departments to ensure clarity of the technical specifications and expectations of the company
- Creation and follow up of purchase orders according to internal production needs
- Monitoring of delivery schedule and due date PO to ensure on time arrival of goods
- Assessment and management of supplier performance, assessment of delivery risks and initiation of continuous improvement programs
- Responsible for arranging logistics selections with nominated carriers, brokers, and freight forwarders.
Who you are and what you have
- A manufacturing/engineering degree or background, complemented with relevant business/commercial studies
- At least 5 years of direct experience in indirect procurement in a manufacturing environment, ideally within the aerospace or automotive industries
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- Results orientated with the ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Commercially and financially aware
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience as a team lead would be a plus
- Fluency in German and English is required
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working hours
- Subsidised lunch
- Individual learning budget
- Virtual company shares
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Customized company pension plan
We also offer:
- Rental clothing with laundry service
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks and fruit
- Free drinks and coffee
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Parking spaces directly in front of the building
- Regular subsidised team events
- Personal and team bonus system
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find more about us?