Communications Intern (m/f/d)
Isar Aerospace is looking for a talented, motivated and dynamic individual to contribute to our mission of democratizing access to space and offers you the opportunity to apply your communications knowledge and skills in the great environment of Europe’s New Space industry. In this role your main tasks will be to support our Communications team in the planning, execution and implementation of Communications activities towards Isar Aerospace’s stakeholder groups in alignment with our Communications strategy to help us drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
More specifically, you will:
- Support Isar Aerospace’s Communications & Marketing in all kinds of activities and content creation
- Create compelling materials for all sorts of internal and external Communications activities ensuring consistency with our communications strategy as well as our language and brand guidelines
- Support in the creation, alignment and scheduling of cross-channel social media content both in German and English
- Plan, manage and create engaging content for the internal communications channels and regularly evaluate the efficiency of the channels
- Support in the preparation for Communication activities by researching and producing briefing material
- Support the planning and delivery of events and engagement opportunities together with our Event Manager
Who you are and what you have
- Currently enrolled at university or in a gap year between degrees (minimum Bachelor)
- Excited about working in an international environment
- Strong analytical and presentation skills and excellent copywriting and communication skills
- Excellent organization skills to effectively plan and manage work, respond to conflicting demands on an ad-hoc basis and prioritize appropriately
- High level of attention to detail
- You are empathetic, strongly driven by curiosity, and you have a strong interest in people and their stories. As a strong and diplomatic team-player you establish positive relationships with stakeholders across all levels and teams and collaborate effectively
- “Can do” mentality and positive attitude
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and German, more languages are a plus
Nice to Have:
- Space industry knowledge
- Initial experience in PR and communication
- Subsidised lunch
- Qualitrain Sport Clubs membership
- Flexible working hours
- Referral Bonus
- Free snacks and drinks
- Break area with fully equipped kitchen
- Regular team events
- Corporate Benefits
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?