Join our Infrastructure, Safety & Service team in our Test Bench in Kiruna, Sweden to support our Test and Propulsion engineers in conducting their test campaigns on our liquid rocket engine, prototypes and subsystems.
More specifically, you will:
- Take on responsibility of maintaining a clear structure in our workshop and storage facilities
- Keep the workshop up to date with tooling and keep our machines functional through different service checks
- Build, repair and upgrade our rocket engine test facility
- Support our rocket engine test campaigns by preparing test articles and test bench in collaboration with Test and Propulsion engineers
- Take over the maintenance of high pressure (up to 300 bar) and cryogenic (down to -196°C) piping systems
- Responsibility for test bench operation and optimization in cooperation with other departments.
- Collaboration in the development of test concepts, their implementation and supervision of the test operation.
Who you are and what you have
- Successfully completed apprenticeship as technician in metal or similar
- Experience in use of Swagelok fittings / Flange connections
- Experience in welding, preferably TIG or similar
- Experience in pipe fitting through trade school or previous work
- Experience in reading drawings and consequently work planning based on our drawings
- Experience with logistic. organize transportation, mechanic with in service/repairs
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- License aircraft mechanical background
- Fluent in Swedish
- Referral bonus
- Learning allowance
- Company events
- Coffee/tea, soft drinks, snacks, fruit at workplace
- Subsidized lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Transportation to work
- Company healthcare
- Relocation help: we can provide housing in Kiruna
- Employee Participation Program
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?