Office Assistant (m/f/d)
As part of the ISS (Infrastructure, Safety and Service) team in Kiruna, Sweden, you will:
- Risk assessments for machines, equipment, on site places
- Logistics and procurement for on-site measures
- Inventories, keeping track of stock, keeping stock up
- Keeping machines, equipment, cars etc up to date and serviced
Who you are and what you have
- Fire safety, first aid L-ABC, systematic working environment (SAM), machine operating
- Experience with Logistic, transport, mechanic within service/repairs and working environment
- Competence in Logistic, mechanical understanding, Swedish working environment act
- Fluent in English and Swedish
- Referral bonus
- Learning allowance
- Company events
- Coffee/tea, soft drinks, snacks, fruit at workplace
- Subsidized lunch
- Wellness allowance
- Transportation to work
- Company healthcare
- Relocation help: we can provide housing in Kiruna
- Employee Participation Program
Who we are
We are Isar Aerospace and we are at the forefront of New Space building a modern space business to enable faster, better and cheaper access to space.
Our mission is to help democratise space and use it for good in order to improve life on Earth now and for the future generations.
We are a fast-growing company aiming to provide sustainable and environmentally friendly launch solutions for small and medium-sized satellites and constellations into Low Earth Orbit. The company is privately funded by world-leading technology investors with strong commitment and support and our team is made of driven and talented people with a real passion for space innovation.
We're making rockets in a way that hasn't been done before disrupting a traditional industry. If you are up for the challenge, want to work on cutting-edge projects and be part of a team changing the world for better, come, join us and launch your career!
Want to find out more about us?