Senior DevOps Engineer - Remote
Posted on Monday, February 5, 2024
Welcome to the Future
Become a part of the revolution at MOSTLY AI, where cutting-edge technology meets privacy protection. We lead the way in privacy-preserving synthetic data, using advanced Generative AI to create it. Our goal is clear: to provide everyone with secure data, enabling them to build a brighter and more equitable future.
At MOSTLY AI, we assist companies worldwide in sharing their large data sets with peace of mind, ensuring the privacy of their clients always comes first. With an expanding clientele, we are searching for a DevOps Engineer to join our dynamic team and make a meaningful contribution to the world of AI.
Take advantage of this opportunity to have a lasting impact through AI. Join us!
Join the Revolution
You are an experienced DevOps engineer. You want to substantially contribute to the development of a deep tech product written in Angular/Kotlin/Python deployed on cloud platforms. You are obsessed with efficiency and end-to-end automation, you like delegating things to the machines. You want to work with state-of-the-art tools in a truly agile development environment.
If this sounds like you, then you should read further!
Ride the AI wave
- Be part of the team building the MOSTLY AI Synthetic Data Platform
- Fully responsible for the deployment of MOSTLY AI in cloud and on-premise environments
- Fully responsible for keeping our website, and SaaS solution up and running
- Develop and maintain installation/deployment code (IaC), helm charts
- Define, operate, and improve the release process
- Define, build, and optimize the CI/CD pipelines
- Solve issues in the infrastructure, network, and environments
- Provide support to the development, QA team, and clients regarding the infrastructure issues
- Create and maintain cloud infrastructure organizational units, access control mechanisms, network, and security definitions
- Follow up and control cloud platform usage, and optimize it with the teams
- Supporting teams serving customers, in case of technical issues
Bring your A-game
- 5+ years of professional experience in a comparable role
- Expert knowledge in CI/CD, Shell scripting (bash), source code and version control repository tools (Git)
- Advanced knowledge of Kubernetes/Openshift, containerization, helm charts and operators
- CI/CD tools experience such as GitHub Actions, Travis, ArgoCD
- Public Cloud deployment and management experience (AWS mainly, GCP, Azure), certification is a plus
- Expert knowledge of network and web application security
- Advanced knowledge of Infrastructure as Code (Terraform)
- General knowledge about maintaining databases
- Knowledge of Python is a plus
- Willingness to learn and constantly improve
- Strong analytical mindset, quality and efficiency obsession
- High sense of responsibility
- Highly energetic personality with a "can do/ getting things done" attitude
- Result-driven as well as excellent interpersonal, communication, and collaborative skills
- Must be able to navigate and blend into a high paced start-up environment
Fuel your growth
- MOSTLY Remote - Work from anywhere, but note that for this particular role we require all applicants to be located within a +3/-3 hour range of the Central European Summer Time (CEST) timezone to ensure optimal collaboration and communication within our team.
- Win as a Team - Participation in MOSTLY AI Phantom Stock Option Plan
- Home office support - €1000 allocation when you join and a yearly €300 top-up after that
- Lunch subsidy - Monthly lunch stipend valued at €100 per month
- Boost your development: Continuous career development with an individual training budget and development check-ins twice a year
- Time to recharge: Extra days off in addition to standard national bank holidays and Paid Time Off
- Giving back to the community: One volunteering day per year
- Heaps of fun: Virtual team activities and twice a year in person
- Celebrations of your birthday and other special moments in YOUR life
At MOSTLY AI we are striving for excellence and don't settle for average, that is why we offer competitive salary packages in addition to all our perks.
About MOSTLY AI
MOSTLY AI serves many of the most renowned brands with its synthetic data platform. In particular, industries that deal with highly sensitive data already today reap the value of synthetic data. At the same time, there is a growing appetite for safe & smart data across all industries. These innovation leaders help us move forward, and define the category for years to come. Synthetic data will become a key pillar of every organization’s data stack.
To us, it is key that as many people as possible can access, collaborate and build upon granular-level data, without infringing on anyone’s privacy. Data that is artificially generated, yet representative, realistic, and insightful for people as well as algorithms alike. This allows for broad data collaboration within and across organizations, helping these to leverage the immense power of Data & AI in order to put these to good use for the benefit of everyone.
Our team is a diverse group of individuals from various backgrounds and walks of life, and we welcome all applicants. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all. Regardless of a person’s ethnicity, color, creed, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status and to affirmatively seek to advance the principles of equal employment opportunity.
If you're ready to join the revolution and make a real impact through AI, we want to hear from you!