Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Product Manager" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Leading business analysis process for new product features, ensuring all backlog items are thoroughly analyzed & developed accordingly
- Development of metrics/goals and reporting out weekly/monthly progress according to KPIs
- Collaboration & communication with internal stakeholders for determining & prioritizing product roadmap & strategy
- Carrying out necessary communication & negotiations with external product stakeholders
- Contributing to the UI/UX design and software development processes, and leading the UAT process during SDLC as the product owner
- Coming up with new product-related ideas in order to maximize growth
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner, Business Analyst positions
- Proficiency in the English language
- Top-notch Google Analytics experience
- Strong communication skills, ability to build fruitful relations with both external and internal stakeholders
- Analytical, hands-on, detail-oriented personality with a big picture perspective
- Jira-Confluence experience is a plus
- Travel sector related experience is a plus
- Startup/e-commerce experience is a plus
- Ability to use A/B testing tools such as Google Optimize is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks