Agency Sales Operation Manager
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Agency Sales Operation Manager" for our Corporate Operations and Product Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Identify and develop new agency leads to increase he market share of the product to achieve short-term and long-term goals
- Analyze sales performance and develope growth plans and take actions accordingly
- Present activity reports of the team to management
- Manage and report agency operastions (after sales operations, daily agency operation, etc.)
- Analyze flight performance and devolepe plans to increase efficiency
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Work with the team and help to execute development of the departmental projects
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Economics and Management
- +6 years of professional work experience in a related role
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented and eager to learn
- Problem solver, multitasking and proactive thinker with decision-making ability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Positive attitude with the ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks&drinks