Human Resources Intern
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Human Resources Intern" for our Human Resources Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Actively assisting in the recruitment process for Customer Experience & Corporate Operations teams
- Reviewing candidates' CVs
- Conducting phone interviews with candidates
- Coordinating candidate interviews
- Monitoring candidate status
- Performing reference checks on candidates
- Providing support for the HR team's other daily operations
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 4th-year university students
- Able to work 3 days a week
- A strong interest in Recruitment
- A willingness to learn and attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Knowledge of Google Sheets & Microsoft Office Programs
What we offer:
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks