Senior Software Developer - B2B
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Senior Software Developer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- You will take end-to-end responsibility for developing and delivering new features of obilet.com's B2B web application and business API along with the current system’s maintenance
- Contributing to design and development phases for obilet.com web application front-end and business API back-end
- Identifying, investigating, and implementing applicable solutions to business requirements
- Ensure obilet web application and business API meet current web standards & accessibility requirements
- Following industry best practices in design and product development, also taking initiative in recommending possible enhancements
- Following implemented source control & versioning guidelines
- Contribute to internal coding standards / development practices applied within the team
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- BS degree in Computer, Electronics Engineering or equivalent departments
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- C#, .Net Core, Asp.Net Core MVC, react environment software development knowledge and skills
- Experienced in CI/CD, AWS
- Experienced in redis and elastic search, new relic
- Experienced in technologies such as Web services, SOAP, Web API, Microservice
- Experienced in MSSQL Server and T-SQL
- Experienced in corporate web-based application development
- Experienced in object-oriented programming and design patterns
- Knowledge of using version control systems (preferably Git)
- Knowledge of unit testing
- Able to write easy-to-read and testable code
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks