Senior SEO Specialist
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Senior SEO Specialist" for our Marketing Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Improving search engine rankings for website pages
- Determing and driving requirements for targeting, metadata creation and assigning URLs
- Identifying and managing changes on key landing pages for organic ranking success.
- Working with designers and developers to implement changes
- Prioritizing, initiating and implementing SEO requirements and changes at the site level including site maps, landing pages, backlinks, etc
- Leading categorization efforts and long tail keyword research
- Performing backlink analysis for us and our competitors to find new link opportunities
- Working closely with other team to them problem solve and discussing
- Finding SEO industry trends, developments, algorithms, ranking factors and how they can affect our business or industry
To be successful in this role, you need to have
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Mathematics, and other related departments
- Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in search engine optimization
- Ability to work both independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- A passion to learn and keep up with the cutting edge technologies in SEO
- Willingness to learn and self-development
- Experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, Google Data Studio)
- Knowledge of web technologies and web design principles and their effect on SEO
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability.
- Develop and drive a global SEO initiative in multiple Search Engines, countries, domains, currencies, and languages
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks