Senior iOS Developer
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "IOS Developer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of product roadmap for obilet iOS application
- Maintaining existing application for possible fixes & performance improvements
- Contributing to UI-UX design for new features with innovative & applicable ideas
- Writing readable & reusable code while fulfilling expected documentation standards & coverage
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- University degree in related fields
- Knowledge of object oriented concepts, protocol-oriented programing, data structures, algorithms and software design
- Designing, developing and maintaining software applications, user interfaces and relational databases
- Minimum 4 years of experiences of native mobile development in iOS platforms
- Strong knowledge about Swift
- Experience in writing unit-tests / automated-tests for iOS platforms
- Experience with Web and Mobile development technologies and environments
- Be familiar with Cocoapods, Git, Fastlane, Swift Package Manager
- Deep understanding of MVC and MVVM architecture, mobile threading, and memory management and how they apply to mobile applications
- Experience with Analytics tools such as Firebase and Google Analytics
- Understanding of SOAP, REST, JSON, XML and their use in mobile applications
- Strong Optimization and debugging skill
- Strong experience with mobile UX is a big plus
- High motivated and keen on mobile technologies and trends
- Strong technical documentation skill
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks