Digital Marketing Manager (International Expansion)
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Digital Marketing Manager" for our Marketing Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Managing performance and goals for key international markets across paid channels
- Collaborating with expansion teeam on inventory management and marketing plans
- Staying on top of trends and insights in local markets to prioritize new channels, creative concepts to test
- Generating digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimisation plans
- Creating and build positive relationships with local advertising partners and international networks to test new traffic sources
- Planing and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns and lead our marketing strategy and promotions across paid, earned and owned social media with our digital marketing expension team.
- Monitor and report on current market, social media trends, google search trends and campaign performance
- Analysing performance and understand the details and effectiveness of each campaig
- Adopting a continual ‘test and learn’ approach to all performance marketing activities, developing
- A/B tests and sharing results with the our team
- Managing to local marketing channels
- Understanding multi-languages search queries
- Tracking local marketing trends
- Using the reporting dashboard such as Google Data Studio, Adjust and Google Analytics and other tracking dashboards
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from a reputable university preferably in Engineering, Statistics, and other related departments
- Min. 5 years of hands-on experience in performance marketing channels (Google Ads, Criteo, Facebook Business Manager, Tiktok, App Marketing, Push & Mailing etc.)
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent knowledge of Google Sheets & Microsoft Office Programs
- Fluency in English both written and oral
- Highly organized, good time management and the ability to problem solver
- Strong analytical mindset and knowledge of performance marketing metrics
- Broad knowledge of digital technology and marketing strategy
- Collaborating with Product teams in development of digital channels to create best in class user experience
- Knowledge of app marketing and app analytics tools such as adjust, firebase
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks