Reporting & Controlling Manager
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Reporting & Controlling Manager" for our Finance Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements such as accumulated profit & loss, balance sheet, cash flows, etc in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Fulfillment of monthly management reports, and other add-hoc reporting & presentation needs
- Supporting the development of controlling and reporting systems
- Determining and analysing of key financial indicators
- Preparing annual budgets, monthly forecasts, long term plan
- Coordination of audit/review process with external auditors, preparation of audit report and annual reports
- Active involvement in accounting and controlling projects
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance/Economics/Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience preferably in a financial reporting or similar role
- Good understanding of the P&L and Balance Sheet under IFRS
- Experience in Big 4 audit firms is an asset
- Excellent command of Excel and high proficiency in Powerpoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Self-motivated, deadline oriented, fast-learner, curious mindset
- Organized, dedicated, flexible and hands-on team player with problem-solving approach
- Ability to build solid relationships
- Analytical thinker with ability to perform data analysis and to develop data models
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks&drinks