Training & Quality Specialist
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing platform listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 350+ bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 12 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to sell more than 40 million tickets annually in 2023, positioning it as one of the top travel ticketing platforms globally. Recently, Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Training & Quality Specialist" for our Customer Experience Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Gather data from customer feedback, analyze it, and report on it, creating end-to-end customer journeys supported by additional data
- Evaluate system and process recommendations for all units in customer experience
- Submit requests to relevant units, collaborate with them to prioritize projects, and track the progress of the projects
- Listen to and evaluate current calls, providing feedback to representatives to enhance customer interactions
- Conduct development and improvement activities within the framework of quality standards
- Report call evaluation results to upper management within the quality standards.Identify training and quality needs and deliver training to relevant individuals
- Monitor and evaluate completed trainings, measuring their effectiveness and providing assessments
- Work on training content and ensure its continuous updating
- Undertake initiatives to enhance employee competencies, designing development programs
- Develop and prepare content for help pages, addressing customer needs effectively
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a relevant field
- Have a good level of written and spoken English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A good level of proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Result-oriented and analytical thinker
- Eager to learn adapt quickly to change
- Motivated to be a part of the development of the customer experience journey
What we offer:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks&drinks