Hotel Market Manager
Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing application listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 400 bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 15 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to further strengthen its position among the largest travel ticketing applications globally by mediating more than 40 million ticket sales in 2024. Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Hotel Market Manager" for our Corporate Operations and Product Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Improve and manage the hotel operation process with partners
- Hotel content management and development
- Reporting hotel operation data
- Analyze sales performance and develope growth plans and take actions accordingly
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
- Work with the team and help to execute development of the departmental projects
- Management of the content team
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in related
- +4 years of professional work experience in related role
- Must have local/global provider experience is plus
- Strong Excel skills are required
- Strong sense of analytical thinking, detail-oriented and eager to learn
- Problem solver, multitasking and proactive thinker with decision-making ability
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
- Positive attitude with the ability to adjust in a dynamic environment
What we offer:
- Hybrid working
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free snacks&drinks