Obilet.com, founded in 2012, is an end-to-end travel ticketing application listing hundreds of bus operators, airlines and ferry companies. Obilet also provides bus operators with a best-in-class Inventory Management System (IMS) in the form of SaaS.
Obilet is the indisputable market leader in Turkey across both B2B and B2C segments with 400 bus carriers using its IMS software, 25 million monthly visitors, and 15 million app downloads.
Obilet is projected to further strengthen its position among the largest travel ticketing applications globally by mediating more than 40 million ticket sales in 2024. Obilet has expanded its category offerings to include hotel bookings and car rental services, and initiated its international expansion with the aim of achieving one of the largest global market coverage in the industry.
We are looking for a "Software Developer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- As a full-stack developer, you will take end-to-end responsibility for developing and delivering new features of obilet.com's B2B & B2C web applications and business API along with the current system’s maintenance
- Contributing to design and development phases for obilet web application front-end and business API back-end
- Identifying, investigating, and implementing applicable solutions to business requirements
- Ensure obilet web application and business API meet current web standards & accessibility requirements
- Following industry best practices in design and product development, also taking initiative in recommending possible enhancements
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- 3+ years of experience in developing and maintaining products with real-world usage in .NET framework and/or client-side frameworks
- Experience in developing web applications with critical mobile compatibility and cross-browser compatibility requirements
- Experience in web services - RESTful services with ASP.NET Web API is a plus
- Experience with Entity Framework and/or NHibernate ORMs
- Good knowledge of T/SQL and MSSQL Server
- Worked on platforms deployed on Microsoft Azure and/or Amazon Web Services
- Experience with JS frameworks (React, Angular.js, Vue.js, etc)
- Experience in working on projects that involved build procedures based on Gulp / Grunt
- Dev-ops experience with cloud platforms (Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure.)
- Strong English skills to follow the technical literature is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks