Senior Android Developer
Obilet.com, an online ticketing, car rental, and hotel reservation platform, was founded in 2012.
In addition to B2C services for online bus-plane-ferry tickets, car rental, and hotel reservations, Obilet also provides its B2B business partners with the services of route data distribution (GDS) and ticketing infrastructure software (IMS). Obilet is the market leader in Turkey in both B2B and B2C segments with more than 400 bus companies using its IMS software, 30 million monthly visitors, and 12 million mobile app downloads.
Having the most visited website in the world among bus ticketing platforms, Obilet aims to achieve 40 million ticket sales in 2023 and to be the one-stop-shop for whole needs of users regarding tourism and travel products. Obilet further aims to become a global brand by launching an international expansion project in 2023.
We are looking for a "Senior Android Developer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of the product roadmap for obilet Android application
- Maintenance of existing applications for possible fixes & performance improvements
- Contribution to UI-UX design for new features with innovative & applicable ideas
- Writing readable & reusable code while fulfilling expected documentation standards & coverage
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- BS degree in CS or related fields
- Minimum 5 years of experience with native mobile development in the Android platform
- Proficient with Java, Kotlin, Android Studio and Android platform SDKs
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts, data structures, algorithms and software architectures and design patterns like MVC, MVP, MVVM
- Knowledge in the use of SCM tools (SVN, Git)
- Strong performance optimization and debugging skills
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML
- Strong experience with fundamental mobile UI-UX concepts
- Experience with Analytics tools such as Firebase and Google Analytics
- High motivated and keen on mobile technologies and trends
- Strong technical documentation skills
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms and software design principles
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks
Something looks off?