Senior Software Test Engineer
Obilet.com, an online ticketing, car rental, and hotel reservation platform, was founded in 2012.
In addition to B2C services for online bus-plane-ferry tickets, car rental, and hotel reservations, Obilet also provides its B2B business partners with the services of route data distribution (GDS) and ticketing infrastructure software (IMS). Obilet is the market leader in Turkey in both B2B and B2C segments with more than 400 bus companies using its IMS software, 30 million monthly visitors, and 12 million mobile app downloads.
Having the most visited website in the world among bus ticketing platforms, Obilet aims to achieve 40 million ticket sales in 2023 and to be the one-stop-shop for whole needs of users regarding tourism and travel products. Obilet further aims to become a global brand by launching an international expansion project in 2023.
We are looking for a "Senior Software Test Engineer" for our Technology Team. If you want to join as a part of our ongoing success story, apply now!
Main responsibilities will include:
- Review business requirements, technical specifications and design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. development teams and product owners) to identify system requirements
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Monitor debugging process results
- Great team player
To be successful in this role, you need to have:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 4+ years of experience as a QA Engineer / Software Test Engineer
- Proactive attitude in identifying issues and solutions that help in improving Software Quality
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, low-structure, constantly changing atmosphere and prioritizing work appropriately
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking and debugging skills
- Curious, meticulous observer who executes test cases creatively and innovatively
- Strong English to follow the technical literatures
- Experience in writing & maintaining automated UI test procedures for both web and native mobile applications
- Experience in testing back-office applications with domain-specific workflows
- Knowledge on automated testing frameworks and languages (Selenium WebDriver, Appium, jUnit, Capybara, Cucumber, etc.) is plus
- Having expreince in Database testing
- Having ISTQB(or related) certification
- Experience with web and mobile native technologies is plus
- Experience with performance based test methods (load, stres test etc.) is plus
- Experience with test automation systems for native mobile technologies is big plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and perks
- Best-in-class teammates
- A culture of continuous development
- No dress code
- Flexible working hours
- Free Snacks&Drinks
Something looks off?