Senior People Operations Partner
People & HR, Operations
Posted on Thursday, March 30, 2023
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalized digital football experience.
We are a team of 300+ football fanatics based in Berlin and with offices in London & Portugal. Our mission is to fuel the world’s football obsession: we amplify the excitement of the game.To support this mission, we are looking for a:
(Senior) People Operations Partner
(Germany/Berlin - Hybrid/Remote option) All genders, full time
As a trusted partner for internal and external stakeholders, you will be responsible for scaling and continuously improving our People Operations processes and structures in order to help the building a state of the art employee life cycle. You will partner with our People functions (Compensation & Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Business Partners), and support internal/external audits
- You act as a professional expert and contact person within the people team, and support & drive the administration in the areas of payroll, contracts, onboarding/offboarding, policies, relocation, labor law, etc.
- You will review/audit processes and data, identify opportunities to scale, streamline and improve processes and procedures, and recommend and implement solutions while understanding downstream impact.
- You drive the further digitization and automation of processes and in document management.
- You take over internal and cross-departmental projects and ensure smooth stakeholder management.
- You will work closely with other teams, such as Finance, Talent Acquisition, Office- & Travel management and Legal, to ensure smooth processes and a great people experience.
- You have a degree in the fields of business or comparable training or at least +4 years of professional experience in HR administration, ideally in a fast-growing startup environment.
- You think strategically and work hands-on, focussing on the outcomes while remaining service-oriented, ensuring stability and driving innovation, diving deep into the details and helping your stakeholders understand the big picture.
- You have German labor law & Social insurance expertise.
- You know how to set up and maintain digital HR tools and are keen to use them for automating and simplifying processes where possible.
- Full professional proficiency (both written and verbal) in both English and German.
The transfer Package
- English is our working language and our colleagues come from every corner of the globe. You will have the chance to work in a diverse, cross-cultural team.
- We’re living in a Hybrid working environment (onsite & remote) that enables us to take care of your individual needs to create your best possible work environment.
- You have the opportunity to work up to three months/year from anywhere in the EU and up to 40 days/year from outside the EU (If your residence is within the EU)
- Flexible working times and a indefinite working contract
- 500 EUR allowance to optimize your remote workplace setup
- 600 EUR yearly personal training & learning budget
- 30 EUR monthly wellness & lifestyle allowance at your free disposal
- You will join a team that enjoys spending time together outside of work and makes every team event a legendary memory
See more open positions at OneFootball
Something looks off?