Senior Sales Manager - DACH (Client Direct)
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, May 2, 2023
OneFootball is rapidly growing around the world and Germany is a jewel in our crown. The quality of our product in Germany is the best in the world; from the calibre of our editorial, our streaming efforts with Bundesliga, DAZN and the German clubs, our user growth and the number of users makes the DACH region a powerhouse of our business. With the DFB, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund as shareholders we are poised to continue growing our efforts to bring the best football product to the German marketplace.
We are looking to hire a Senior Sales Manager with strong relationships across the German and DACH media and footballing landscape. A knowledge of sports marketing and sponsorship would be helpful; as well as knowledge of football trends and digital media. This is a sales position, where a hunter mentality is most definitely going to be favoured. The successful candidate will be expected to build on a solid foundation of revenue generation, industry relationships and a strong position within the market place.
The candidate will need to hit the ground running and have to deliver results quickly. We are looking for someone with a can do positive attitude, that has a strong background in generating revenue. The role will report into the Sales Director - DACH.
We are proud to offer our advertising partners a segmented audience of football fans across the world and an innovative portfolio of products – from native media advertising – to branded content campaigns.
- Work in hand with the Agency Sales team in DACH and the Global Key Accounts team to identify key strategic clients to approach and offer up larger and longer term partnership deals with.
- Build on or build from scratch existing/new relationships with clients direct across your allocated verticals.
- Educate the market about OneFootball’s offerings, listen to the clients objectives, develop suitable media/partnership opportunities, pitch them, win them and build on any successes via rebookings.
- All across the DACH region.
- Manage several levels of client relationships - including brand and digital Managers - and develop strong relationships with our partnersEvolve and grow processes required to fulfill your quarterly sales objectives.
- Collaborate and share findings, as well as best practices with your sales colleagues on a global basis.
- Relevant work experience in the DACH sponsorship or football industry is desirable.
- Deep knowledge of the DACH media industry and if possible, an understanding of programmatic advertising would be welcomed.
- Strong sales skills and experience of working with Salesforce or similar CRM platforms.
- A passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative ideas for improving the client's competitive advantage.
- Proven track record in selling digital products in a fast-paced domestic and/or international environment is also desirable.
- Entrepreneurial mindset, passionate team player and positive attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both German and English.
- Strong contractual and negotiation skills.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join the Data team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.
See more open positions at OneFootball
Something looks off?