Data, Insights & Research Manager: 12 Month Maternity Cover (Berlin)
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Remote Working - Hybrid Berlin Available
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience. We are a team of hundreds of football fanatics working from hubs in Berlin, London and Lisbon.
We’re looking for an experienced data and insights-focused individual to lead the Audience arm of our Audience & Brand Solutions Team.
Reporting into Head of Audience & Brand Solutions and working with every department within the OneFootball business, you will be responsible for interpreting both proprietary and third-party data and providing strategic recommendations to bolster the team’s audience buying and targeting capabilities.
- Use your knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape to build data packages, and research-backed proposals for our partners.
- Extract data from multiple sources and create clear reports that tell compelling stories for our clients.
- Build and develop audience segments and cohorts to drive audience engagement and sales opportunities.
- Develop/ maintain processes and tools to monitor and analyse model performance and data accuracy.
- 5+ years’ experience in a digital media role (agency/brand or publisher).
- Relevant experience in data & insights with a focus on programmatic and targeted media buying.
- Forensic understanding of digital media, and its formats, terminology, and deliverables.
- A passion for continuously generating, pursuing and facilitating the production of innovative solutions.
- Project and stakeholder management experience.
- Competence and confidence to contribute to the pitching of data and programmatic solutions to external stakeholders.
- An exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal.
- Experience in data visualisation and presenting data in graph or pictorial format
- Interest in - and understanding of - football, and the business of football.
See more open positions at OneFootball
Something looks off?