Working Student - Performance Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Title: Working Student - Performance Marketing
Team: Performance Marketing / User Acquisition
Type: Part Time (Approx 20 hours a week)
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience. We are a team of hundreds of football fanatics working from hubs in Berlin, London & Lisbon. At OneFootball, our purpose is to disrupt the status quo and make football accessible and enjoyable. It’s bold and ambitious and in order to achieve this we have the very best talent in our squad, globally.
We are looking for a highly motivated working student in Mobile Performance Marketing who will support the App Store Optimisation (ASO) initiatives in both app stores, Google Play and the App Store.
- Assist our App Store Optimisation (ASO) initiatives on daily tasks and activities
- Contribute on keyword research and optimisation
- Analyse and report the performance of the App Stores
- Select content and features to be promoted inside the App Stores
- Support the screenshot production and implementation
- Contribute with ideas to potential A/B tests and measure its results
- Collaborate with other company stakeholders in order to promote different value proposition on the stores
- You’re an enrolled student and have at least 1 year of studies left
- Good analytical skills and a desire to work with great precision
- Ambitious, well-organised and proactive team player
- Football enthusiast, ideally with knowledge of European and Latinoamerican competitions
- Fluent in English, German is plus
See more open positions at OneFootball
Something looks off?