Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
Location: Berlin, Germany
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience. We are a team of hundreds of football fanatics working from hubs in Berlin, London and Lisbon.
We are seeking an experienced Corporate Counsel to join our legal team in Berlin. As part of the Legal Team at OneFootball, you will help the company to develop and grow and thereby enable OneFootball even more to hype the game.
- Build trustful and strong relationships with and consult your internal stakeholders (e.g. Line Manager, Upper-Level Management, the Investor Relations team, external law firms) as well as our shareholders that include some of the world’s most renowned football clubs.
- Make sure team collaboration is a top priority for your stakeholders and advise them on all corporate legal topics.
- Translate the organization’s needs and goals continuously into legal solutions.
- You are an active part of the legal team and are interested in providing support in legal fields beyond your primary focus.
- You’ve worked for 2+ years in a law firm with a focus on Corporate, M&A and/or Venture Capital or you’ve worked in another legal Venture Capital role.
- Background/interest in restructuring and data privacy is a plus.
- Fully qualified lawyer with a German university degree in law and completed legal clerkship/Second Legal State Exam (“Zweites Staatsexamen”) or equivalent qualification in another country and jurisdiction
- You’re interested in the startup industry and the possible development of companies that this market offers.
- You can clearly and concisely explain your point of view to colleagues without a legal background.
- You jump into problems headfirst, with a strategic mindset and creativity that would align with and benefit a start-up in an ever-changing environment.
- You’re reliable, organized, and solution-oriented.
- Excellent language skills and experience with contracting in English and German
What We Offer
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin
- A small but close-knit team that also likes to do things together outside of work
- Corporate benefits (training, leisure and home office equipment allowance)
- Flexible working (possibility to work remotely worldwide)
- An international and diverse team of colleagues
- Working 24/7 around football topics
See more open positions at OneFootball
Something looks off?