Senior Sales Manager - Italy
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, May 22, 2023
We are a truly global company, with 360+ employees representing 40 different nationalities revolutionising football from our Berlin HQ, and satellite hubs London, Singapore, New York, Mexico City, São Paulo and from 2022, Milan!
Italy is a strategic country for the growth of our company as Italians love football and we have one of the largest and most engaged audiences globally.
As part of the investments in Italy, we are creating the best team that will take care of our partners in this country and to this end are looking for experienced Senior/Sales managers.
This key role will partner with clients and their agencies to increase OneFootball’s advertising solutions knowledge and adoption and grow the Italian business. We are looking for someone with strong relationships with key stakeholders in the digital advertising space and ideally someone with a knowledge of the Italian sports market, capable of developing a solid pipeline of potential clients and building pitches that answer the clients’ needs, leveraging OneFootball multiple assets to create bespoke solutions.
The ideal candidate will have a network of Italian multi-market international clients with centralised budgets.
- Meet and exceed quarterly/annual revenue targets
- Develop and execute against an international and domestic sales strategy
- Conducting in-depth research on competitors' products, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests
- Identifying promising prospects, networking and customer referrals
- Leverage your contacts in the media business, contacts in the sport business are a plus
- Cultivating solid relationships with major customers to ensure a continuous flow of sales revenue
- Negotiate large advertising contracts with the biggest international brands
- Develop case studies of successful campaigns to share with customers
- Identify appropriate industry events to attend
- Entertain and host strategically important clients at relevant events
- 5+ years working in Italian media sales (agency, advertiser or publisher)
- Bachelor's degree in business management or administration, marketing, communications, or related field is preferred
- Deep knowledge of the Italian media industry and programmatic advertising
- Proven track record in selling digital media in a fast-paced international environment
- Experience in business development, client service and solution-based selling
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Outstanding organisational and leadership skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and passionate team player
- Comfortable operating with the ambiguity of a startup operation
- Excellent verbal and written skills in both Italian and English.
What’s included in the transfer package?
- English is our working language and our colleagues come from every corner of the globe
- You will have the chance to work in a diverse, cross-cultural team
- We’re living in a Hybrid working environment (onsite & remote) that enables us to take care of your individual needs to create your best possible work environment
- You have the opportunity to work up to three months/year from anywhere in the EU and up to 40 days/year from outside the EU (If your residence is within the EU)
- Potential flexible working times
- 500 EUR allowance to optimize your remote workplace setup
- 600 EUR yearly personal training & learning budget
- 30 EUR monthly wellness & lifestyle allowance at your free disposal
- You will join a team that enjoys spending time together outside of work and makes every team event a legendary memory
See more open positions at OneFootball
Something looks off?