Product Analyst - Reach Tribe
Posted on Monday, September 4, 2023
Join OneFootball to become part of the Product Analytics department, and join forces with Product Managers, Developers on their path to build the most popular digital media platform for football fans. Ensure that decisions make use of our defined business metrics, targets are set, and analytics becomes a key part of our product development cycle. OneFootball has migrated to the latest and greatest in Modern Data Stack - Composable CDP (AVO, Rudderstack, Mixpanel), Metabase & Redshift are some of the tools/tech you will use.
Partner closely with a cross-functional Tribe of Product Managers, Engineering Managers, Designers, Business Leaders and Data practitioners to improve the customer journeys in the App/Website/CTV. This role will have a particular focus on improving New User Experience, Engagement and Retention on the Platform.
Your role ->
- Ensure decisions are informed with the right KPIs & in line with our business objectives
- Enhance the product development cycle by providing insightful reports
- Proactively push your ideas as part of a cross-functional unit collaborating with Product Managers, Engineers Designers and Data practitioners
- Be part of a highly motivated organisation that values team results over individual success and grows together!
What You'll Bring ->
- Good understanding of product analytics and related performance metrics
- Ability to break down questions into analytical problems - Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- 3+ years experience using data visualisation / BI tools, SQL and Data modelling
- You describe yourself as a curious, open-minded person with the motivation to drive projects to success
- Previous experience with DBT/Mixpanel is a plus
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join the Product Analytics team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.