Programmatic Supply Manager (Junior to Mid)
Posted on Tuesday, November 7, 2023
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience. We are a team of hundreds of football fanatics working from hubs in Berlin, London and Lisbon. Our purpose is to disrupt the status quo and make football accessible and enjoyable.
As a Programmatic Supply Manager, you’ll be a strategic business partner to your accounts. You will be responsible for maximising revenue with our supply.
You’ll be working closely with the sales support team to grow your book of business by upselling and performing optimizations. You will become a platform expert and the go-to person for any questions.
The ideal candidate is a data-driven problem solver. You will monitor performance, look for trends, conduct analysis, and forecast performance for your accounts.
- Build a trusted relationship with our supply partners and conduct regular calls offering and ensuring an open line of constant communication
- Analyse KPIs to identify further revenue potentials by making optimization recommendations and/or highlighting areas of opportunity
- Provide partners with as much transparency into their performance and needs as possible, including building custom reports and hosting Quarterly Business Reviews
- Present quarterly strategy to regional sales teams and leadership
- Analyse revenue and performance data on a daily basis to ensure targets are on track and to proactively provide solutions if targets are missed or projected to be off
- Meet and exceed revenue sales goals, ensuring a pipeline of upsell opportunities
- Clearly communicate to internal teams regarding revenue opportunities and executing on them in a timely fashion partners.
- You will highly contribute to improving the Ad-Tech Stack from the sales side by: following industry trends and developments to feed our ad-related roadmap, implementing and optimising this stack together with the Product & Engineering team
- Proactive, autonomous go-getter who takes ownership
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organisation
- Proven ability to analyse and optimise opportunities to maximise ROI
- Capable of prioritising tasks in a timely fashion and switch gears on the fly
- Comfortable dealing with clients professionally, including presentations and hosting conference calls
- Programmatic account management experience at a digital/web/mobile ad-tech industry, preferably publisher/media company, ideally with solid understanding of advertising terminologies and pricing structures (CPA, CPC, CPM, etc.)
- Familiarity with current ad tech landscape
- Google Ad Manager and JW Player experience
- Internet savvy and strong proficiency in office productivity tools (Gmail, Google Apps, Confluence/JIRA, Salesforce CRM, SQL)
- Ability to put together and present high quality presentations in PowerPoint
- High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets (Vlookups, Formulas, pivot tables, etc)
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome Data & Insights team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.