Senior Software Engineer, Data
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Location: Remote from Portugal (you need to be located in Portugal and have the right to work in Portugal)
Team: Data & Insights
Type: Full-Time (Permanent)
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 120 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience. At OneFootball, our purpose is to disrupt the status quo and make football accessible and enjoyable. It’s bold and ambitious and in order to achieve this we have the very best talent in our team, globally.
Join OneFootball and become a vital part of our Data Engineering team. Help us to improve our Data platform to process millions of data points daily. Key technologies we leverage are Python, Spark, AWS Redshift, AWS S3, Airflow, DBT, Terraform, K8s, Meltano, RudderStack, AVO.app, and Mixpanel.
- You'll be responsible for the Data Platform used by the rest of the company to leverage our data in a compliant and cost-efficient manner
- Be a key driver for enhancing our existing stack by testing and applying new techniques and tools
- Be part of a self-driven team that is open to opportunities
What You'll Bring:
- You have 2+ years of experience working as a Backend Engineer and 2+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer
- Passionate about data with extensive experience supporting the development & deployment of production-ready code
- You know and understand hidden technical debt and live by the best practices & tooling around data & cloud architectures
- Strong project management sense for task planning, prioritisation, and estimation
- You describe yourself as a curious, open-minded person with the motivation to drive projects to success
- Previous experience in SRE and/or DevOps is a big plus
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our awesome Data & Insights team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.