Mobile Engineer (iOS,Flutter)
Posted on Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Location: Remote from Portugal
Team: Engineering - Match XP
Type: Full-Time (Permanent)
OneFootball is the world’s #1 digital football platform, with more than 100 million active users across the world. Founded in 2008, we have come a long way to provide our users with the best personalised digital football experience.
As a media platform, our vision is to connect Football Fans with the best Football related content and media.
At OneFootball, our purpose is to disrupt the status quo and make football more accessible, inclusive and enjoyable. We are a product-driven company with an obsession of crafting a great user experience backed by world-class engineering.
Match XP Squad - About The Team & Your Place In It
You will join the Match XP Squad within the OneFootball Product & Engineering area.
As part of the Match XP Squad, you will work on providing the best Match Experience to our users and help them find the content about their favourite teams and players.
The qualifications listed below are only indicative of our expectations. You do not need to meet all of them to be successful. You’ll fit right in as long as you are curious, and have the ability and willingness to learn things quickly.
What You'll Do:
- Help understand the user’s pain points, and problems and translate them together with your team into meaningful features and experiments (A/B testing) built in small iterations.
- Play a critical role in the design, planning, and development of complex features across the OneFootball apps.
- Analyse and resolve technical and application problems.
- Write testable code to ensure quality.
- Improve and support continuous integration processes and automation.
- Contribute to a knowledge-sharing, open, and collaborative work environment.
What You'll Bring:
- You have experience developing applications in Flutter or other mobile multi-platform technology, or want to learn it on the job.
- You will be working in a hybrid code base where some features are written in Flutter and some written in native Android (Koltin) and native iOS (Swift). You need to be an expert in iOS and be willing to learn the basics of the other platform.
- Be a product-minded engineer with a sense of business and data-driven decision-making.
- You are a strong team player who enjoys working in a cross-functional team.
- Experience in architectural patterns like BloC, Provider Pattern, MVVM, MVI, Redux, etc. (you don’t need to have experience with all of these patterns).
- You care about an awesome user experience and design, and you are a great sparing partner for designers and product managers.
- Proven experience developing apps using REST, JSON, and Git.
- Hands-on debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Eager to learn, improve, and grow as a professional.
- Experience in Extreme Programming (XP) such as Pair-Programming, and TDD is a plus.
The Recruitment Process:
Step 1: Apply with resume/portfolio
Step 2: Initial Chat with a recruiter
Step 3: Manager Chat
Step 4: Technical round
Step 5: Pair Programming
We offer a flexible working environment here at OneFootball:
-You can be located anywhere in Portugal
-Flexible working hours
-Travel and work from another EU country up to 90 days per year, 10 days per quarter from a non-EU country.
If we have captured your interest and you want to help us build the ultimate media platform for football fans, apply now and join our team!
OneFootball strives for a healthy and safe workplace and is committed to building diverse teams.